the world is not enough

everything under the sky

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Aishwar has written about his opinion on my previous post as comments. Initially I felt compelled to reply to his opinion, in some sense my reply in my mind was trying to force a view that what I had written was right, but then I decided not to write. Everyone has a different opinion about any view and yet they all co-exist. I think that is one of the reasons that makes this planet a wonderful place.

But what I intend to do is that I would like to elaborate on my view in the previous post sometime soon. I think it suffers from a detailed breakdown on meaning, of what I wish to say.

Aishwar and Rajeev are going to India for their vacation and Aishwar should be coming here on Monday and I am looking forward to his visit. There will be a lot more discussion that will happen when the three of us get together and the views that we carry are divergent and yet they converge (more of a dichotomy here) which is what makes all the discussions very interesting.

So long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home